Demand & Supply Planning Manager
We are recruiting for a market leading organisation who have a requirement for an experienced Demand & Supply Manager with FMCG/Food experience.
The Demand Planning Manager will report into the Head of Supply Chain, and will co-ordinate all Supply Chain planning activities.
This will include:
- Managing, coaching and developing the Demand Planning team
- Consolidating, verifying and driving forecast accuracy
- Working closely with Commercial stakeholders to implement and embed a strong S&OP process
- Produce effective Supply and forecasting plans
- Lead the implementation of a new ERP system
- Strong Demand Planning, S&OP and Supply Planning exposure, ideally within FMCG or Retail, although all backgrounds will be considered.
- A demonstrable track record of managing and developing teams
- Understanding of best practice S&OP processes and the ability to develop, influence and improve S&OP processes and procedures
- An entrepreneurial, solutions-focused mindset (and the ability to work effectively through periods of rapid growth)
- ERP implementation experience a plus
Please note, due to the large number of applications we receive, if you do not hear back from us within 14 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Although we will keep hold of your details and consider you for other, similar roles.
BPM Supply Chain would like to talk to you if you match the above requirements.
BPM Supply Chain are acting as a Recruitment Agency in the recruitment of this post. Your details will be held in strictest confidence and in compliance with GDPR legislation.