Solution Architect - MarTech - London
An exciting SaaS Technology Vendor with an inspirational leadership team and strong financial backing. Already recognised as an Industry Leader in their space, this organisation is growing from strength to strength having recently raised a significant round of VC funding. Their pioneering SaaS technology platform is used by an ever-expanding global list of customers.
A unique European-focused role working across the UK and French region, has now emerged due to a significant growth in headcount within the Professional Services team. This is an opportunity to play an integral role in working with customers and new business prospects closely on a technical level. This role can be based from both London OR Paris.
- To identify key areas for integration of existing customers platform, through qualifying of custom solutions, allowing full functionality of platform.
- Working not only in a post-sales capacity but also in a pre-sales capacity, with existing clients and new business prospects.
- Act as an interface between internal product teams and customers using the platform, to improve quality and ease of use.
- Expert in SaaS technologies, especially working with Marketing departments to best utilize the platform.
The successful Solution Architect will most likely bring the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years' experience in post-sales, client facing role, working with SaaS technologies, specifically in Digital Marketing or Cloud.
- Must be fluent in both French and English.
- Previous experience managing integration projects (eg API, Databases etc)
- Deep knowledge of ETL processing principles.
- Hands on experience with programming language and web technologies.
- You are able to manage multiple projects with multiple clients across the whole sales cycle.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please send a copy of your CV in the first instance to (see below)