Implementation Consultant - MarTech - London
An exciting SaaS Technology Vendor with an inspirational leadership team and strong financial backing. Already recognised as an Industry Leader in their space, this organisation is growing from strength to strength having recently raised a significant round of VC funding. Their pioneering SaaS technology platform is used by an ever-expanding global list of customers.
Having undergone a significant growth in headcount and customer base across new territories globally, a newly created opportunity has arisen to work within the Professional Services team, playing an integral part in onboarding new customers, managing technical requirements of key accounts and ensuring a smooth platform adoption for the client.
- Responsible for onboarding of new clients, whilst aiding design and implementation of the platform.
- Act as an advocate for the product.
- Setting up best practice and guides that ensure the client get best and full use of the product, set to their individual requirements.
- Represent the product team through commercial efforts with the client.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to ensure the customer experience is of the highest quality.
- Has to handle multiple projects with multiple clients at any one time.
The successful Implementation Consultant will most likely bring the following skills and experience:
- University degree in Computer Science, engineering or similar disciplines.
- PM Qualifications (Prince2, Agile, A/PMP).
- Experience working in a similar role with SaaS technologies.
- Project Management experience required, within Marketing industry preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; fluency in English a must.
- Good organisational and time-management skills.
- Strong internal and external relationship development skills.
- Strong business requirements analysis skills.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please send a copy of your CV in the first instance to (see below)