Assistant to Director of Property Development Company
Palladian is a successful privately run property development business that buys, builds and sells properties in London and the Home Counties. We are looking to hire someone to be the link in ensuring the level of quality delivered by Palladian is maintained as the company grows.
Applicant will ideally have experience in the property industry and / or accountancy.
The works will include the below:
- Administrative work in relation to the purchase and sale of development projects
- Property management for properties retained in companies portfolio
- Assist in development of contact basis for acquiring new projects / sites and creation of contact book
- Coding of payments made in relation to on-going construction projects
- Ensuring all correspondence has been dealt with and responded to on Directors email and company post
- Organising marketing days and annual events & assist in improving PR of firm