You will be investigating and ensuring that all complaints are acknowledged and you are responding to customers within good time and you are keeping them informed through the complaint process.
There are many benefits that come with the role including free life insurance and if you drive you will have access to the free onsite car park. You will also get 25 days holidays to enjoy!!
A world leading company within their industry is looking to recruit an experience complaints handler.
What you will be doing:
* The main point of contact for customer complaints
* Ensure all complaints are acknowledges
* Respond to customer in a timely manner and keep them upto date
* Investigate and find solutions for complaints
What you will need:
* Complaints handler experience
* Great written and verbal communication
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Monday - Friday: 8.45am - 5pm (Flexibility may be required if to meet deadlines)
You MUST be able to pass a full credit check.
If you have the right experience and you are interested in this role, please click apply!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.