Salary: GBP51,000 pa
Location: London, SE1
Wandle is an organisation that is changing fast to meet the demands of an ever changing housing sector. This is a great opportunity to join us as the organisation evolves into a housing sector leader.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Income Manager to lead in developing and delivering an excellent income collection customer focused service that delivers an innovative service that focusses on early intervention, prevention and recovery of debts to sustain tenancies and protect Wandle's income stream.
This is a demanding role in an organisation going through major change, therefore resilience and the ability to work under pressure is key.
For more information, please see the recruitment pack.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Broad knowledge of housing law, the regulatory framework and good practice with regards to debt recovery
- Experience of presenting cases to court and knowledge of the court system and case law relating to debt recovery cases
- Extensive knowledge of welfare benefit and related reforms
- A proven track record of partnership working to improve income collection performance
- A track record of managing change and delivering service improvement
- Experience leading, motivating and managing a multi-disciplinary team identifying and developing talent at all levels
What we can offer you
In return for your dedication and commitment, we offer a competitive salary and reward package with a wide range of benefits that can be tailored to suit you, including 25 days annual leave, pension, healthcare, season ticket loans, retail discounts and weekly fruit deliveries. Our offices are also in an excellent, accessible location close to London Bridge and Borough Market overlooking the Thames.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
How to apply
To apply, please click through to our website to upload a CV and complete our online application where you will need to describe how you meet the key criteria of the role as described above. Please note you must complete all of the application form to be considered for shortlisting.
The closing date for this role is 10am on Friday 6 October 2017. Applications will be reviewed weekly. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted before the closing date and invited to an interview/assessment. (Early application is encouraged as the role may be closed early if there are a high number of applications).