Development Team Manager - Financial Services
Developer Team Manager required to lead a team of developers within a well established and growing financial services company. The role involves managing the daily delivery aspects of the team as well as working with business and IT stakeholders to drive projects forward. This is an exciting role for someone with a strong background in hands on development to become involved in the delivery of key programmes of technology change.
- Lead a team of software developers covering a broad range of technical expertise, ensuring the delivery of quality software components
- Work with colleagues in IT and across the business to understand current and future demand, development and DevOps tooling strategy, working practices and ensuring overall delivery within SDLC
Person & Technical Requirements
- Background in software development covering lead technologies and data management platforms
- Previous experience of managing and expanding development teams
- Software tooling in a continuous integration model, to ideally include - Jenkins, Octopus, TeamCity, Nuget
- Prior use of GitLab or GitHub
- Prior use of BI tools such as SAP Business Objects, SSRS
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience within the financial services industry
A generous bonus and benefits scheme is offered in addition to the base salary.