Senior Applications Analyst
Role: Senior Applications Analyst
Location: South East England
A growing GBP750M PA turnover commercial client of ours, have recently undergone through a significant period of growth.
ReThink are working in partnership to find a suitable Applications Analyst, experienced in managing all business applications within the a varied ERP & business systems suite.
You will be the a subject matter expert providing technical IT advice to the business. You will be providing guidance to junior members of the team. You will implement application using best practice.
Further responsibilities include:
- Incident management - ensuring incidents are recorded, tracked and closed
- Problem management - conducting root cause analysis of issues
- Change management - ensuring changes are implemented effectively
Key skills/experience required:
- Good understanding of SQL server 2008 and T-SQL
- Technical knowledge of core technologies eg, FoxPro, .Net, Windows Server, Office applications and reporting technologies (Qlikview, Tableau etc.).
- The applications are based on the Microsoft Dynamic's family of applications, specifically Navision. Experience of this would be desirable however applicants with experience of alternative ERP applications eg SAP, Oracle, SAGE, JD Edwards, Unit 4 Business World etc are welcomed
If this sounds like your next career move, please apply or get in touch with Lily Francis or Alex Franklin in the Rethink Bristol office!