What it’s about
We are looking for a great team player to become our Projects Assistant to support the diverse work of the Policy Team. We are looking for a creative and organised individual to join the team, providing project management assistance and support to the processes and projects managed by the team. The Projects Assistant plays an important role in ensuring that Cambridge English continues to meet and exceed regulatory and quality requirements. This requires good planning skills and the ability to work under pressure, while maintaining attention to detail. You’ll be an excellent communicator with the ability to work collaborative with members of the team and other stakeholders in the business. You will be able to work on multiple tasks with a ‘can do’ attitude and delivering completed outcomes for the team. You’ll also be responsible for the team communications plan as well as providing input into the activity plans which supports the team delivering against their objectives.
What you’ll be doing
• Providing technical and project management assistance to Policy Team staff engaged in various projects
• Partnerships, Projects & Policy systems administrator administrating and maintaining departmental systems
• Providing administrative support for Quality and Regulatory Management Systems
• Acting as SharePoint champion for Policy Team
• Coordinating the implementation of the Policy Team Communications Plan
• Providing project and administrative support for Policy Team processes.
• General administration duties such as booking rooms, travel, answering the phone and providing office cover
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
Who we are
Cambridge English Language Assessment (www.cambridgeenglish.org) is a division of Cambridge Assessment (www.cambridgeassessment.org.uk), a not-for-profit department of University of Cambridge. We develop and produce the most valuable range of qualifications for learners and teachers of English in the world. Over 5 million people in 130 countries take our exams every year. Around the world over 20,000 universities, employers, government ministries and other organisations rely on our exams and qualifications as proof of English language ability.
• Generous contributory pension
• 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and childcare voucher scheme
• Employee discount and cash back scheme at 1,200 retailers
• Cycle scheme
• Subsidised canteens
• Corporate discounts on Gym memberships and car rental
• Support for professional qualifications
Work/life balance is important to us here at Cambridge Assessment, and we offer all our colleagues a range of flexible working options, which suit both the business and the employee. So please let us know of any flexible working requirements when applying and we can see how we can support you.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 1 October 2017 and interviews will be held on 19 October 2017.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited.
CAMBRIDGE ASSESSMENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER