Group PMO Manager
Group PMO Manager - Yorkshire
This is a fantastic opportunity working in a market-leading energy provider who are playing a vital role in helping change the way energy is generated, supplied and used as the UK moves to a low carbon future.
Reporting to the Head of Programmes & Governance within Group Information Solutions, the Group PMO Manager recruits and manages a high performing team for the delivery and reporting of group wide initiatives that ensure all processes and guidelines are documented, understood and followed. The Group PMO Manager will ensure their team is aligned to the business and IS strategies and the technical roadmap and are flexible enough to react to changing business needs and priorities.
They will also indirectly manage PMO resources within each part of the Group to ensure common reporting and standards are adhered too but allowing each local business to pursue their own business plan.
The Group PMO Manager develops the technical and soft skills within the team through formal training and coaching and mentoring. They will to work create individual project teams ensuring that they have the skilled resources needed at the right time using partners, permanent and contractors as appropriate to each particular project. The team will cover resource management and provide administrative support to the IS Leadership team.
As Group PMO Manager you will:
- Manage a team of Programme and Project Managers, Business Analysts, PMO Analysts and Administrators
- Create relationships with each of the local PMO's, creating a centralised service and build a CoE for PMO
- Plan and provide resources across the group teams to support BAU and tactical deliveries alongside the delivery of business critical projects
- Produce reports which provide clear insight of the delivery of the project portfolio
- Collate and track department KPIs, metrics, highlighting trends and producing reports
As Group PMO Manager you will have:
- Experience of managing multi-disciplined teams
- Ability to build high performing teams capable of delivering to tight deadlines
- A Prince 2 qualification to practitioner level (or equivalent)
- Excellent presentation, project management, problem solving, training/coaching and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work successfully in a cross-functional team environment
Full Job Description and Company Information Available on Request.
PMO Manager (Group Information Solutions) - Yorkshire