Senior Practitioner - Safeguarding
Interim Senior Practitioner - Safeguarding - Gloucestershire - Up to GBP35 p/h
Medicor Global is currently recruiting for a highly experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within the busy Gloucestershire area, our client is looking to recruit for their safeguarding teams (CIN, CP & Court Work)
The positions are available with an immediate start for a minimum of 3 months and paying up to GBP35.00 per hour on a full time basis.
Candidates will ideally need experience of the following:
* Children's current legislation
* Be able to case hold and complete reports to an excellent standard
* Be able to deal with duty cases
* Be able to demonstrate recent experience within a relevant children's team
To apply for this role candidates must have:
* ideally 36 months post qualifying experience within the relative team.
* Be fully registered with the HCPC
* Hold a recognised social work qualification
* Have access to their own vehicle, as clients may live in rural areas
* Able to reside and work in the UK
In return Medicor Global will offer:
* Excellent hourly rates
* Prompt weekly payments
* Dedicated consultant
* Provide an enhanced DBS**
* Access to CPD fund **
**terms and conditions apply
In the first instance please send your CV to Jessica and to view all our current Social Care vacancies please visit
STR Health Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.