Part Time Discovery Specialist, Birchbox UK
We are looking for a Part-Time Customer Service team member to work remotely on average 10-24 hours a week to help our full-time team maintain our high standards for customer service. Our Customer Service team goal is to provide an amazing experience to each and every customer during all of their interactions with Birchbox. Customer Service team members are the heart of our business and have a major impact on our continued success.
- Act as the voice of Birchbox, spending your days on the front lines servicing our customers, corresponding with customers via email
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues with the utmost care and respect by listening to their problems and offering creative resolutions
- Consistently deliver personalized service while meeting quality and productivity targets
- Partner closely with our logistics team to ensure consistent and accurate delivery of boxes
- Maintain accurate documentation of transactions and keeping our customer records up-to-date
- Share customer feedback and information with other team members in order to continuously improve and evolve the customer experience
- Contribute to a positive, energetic team culture
- Experience working in a retail or customer service focused environment
- Excellent writing and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work weekends
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge of beauty
- A happy, positive attitude that empowers you to assist our customers every day
- Experience using ZenDesk and Magento a plus
- Must be available for immediate start
- This position will be on a contractor basis rather than employment basis.
- Your schedule might change week to week depending on customer needs so the more flexibility you have, the better - and the role requires weekend shifts.
- Though working remotely, you must be able to commute to our office (Regent Street, London) on a monthly basis.
- Working office hours of 9-6pm as needed.
- Mandatory, paid training for 3-4 days will take place at our office.
… are kind, patient, positive, empathetic and adaptable to an ever-changing environment
…love the feeling of having a happy customer and are willing to go above and beyond to make that happen
…are a problem solver – you constantly have ideas for how to make a situation or service more efficient and successful
…are able to remain calm under pressure
…are self motivated and naturally organized
…are motivated by being part of a fast paced, start-up environment and love to have fun at work!
- You’ll get to be part of supporting a revolutionary customer experience
- You can dive into our crazy supply of beauty products – test them sometimes before they even hit the shelves
- We’re all about having fun -- we are an energetic, innovative team that laughs a lot!