PART-TIME MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGEMENT - FINTECH
PART-TIME FINTECH MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGEMENT
c. £35,000 pro-rata
2-3 days per week; office-based near Liverpool St
Singletrack was founded by a former JP Morgan CTO in London in 2009. Today the firm develops, markets and supports advanced, mission critical SaaS business management and data analysis platforms that are trusted by leading institutional brokers, investment banks and Independent Research Providers on four continents.
This is Singletrack’s first in-house marketing appointment, a 2-3 days per week, office-based role working in the company’s headquarters, ten minutes walk from Liverpool St station.
The company is growing fast in a market undergoing significant change, so there’s substantial scope for someone with solid capital markets related experience to make their mark and help realise the huge potential of this business.
Develop, manage and execute a plan covering all digital communications, PR, website, product & corporate collateral, events and in-house communications.
- Manage the corporate brand and ensure all output is consistent with corporate style guidelines and approved messaging
- Email campaign development, content writing and execution
- Become proficient with Salesforce CRM; generate and maintain mailing lists
- Devise and drive social media programmes
- Assist sales colleagues in the preparation of presentations etc
- Update and maintain website content; gain proficiency in Singletrack’s preferred CMS
- Track & report results of marcom activities incl web traffic and email engagement
- Monitor, analyse and report competitor activity and industry developments
- Investigate new processes e.g. analysing client status/interactions for sales intelligence
- Create and maintain a collateral & market intelligence library.
- Cooperate with external agencies and consultants
- Manage in-house communications
- Devise, promote and manage webinars and client events
- Identify and address industry PR opportunities
- Ensure all marketing related activities are GDPR compliant
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in an investment bank, institutional broker or independent research provider, or a software vendor addressing capital markets organisations
- Experience of devising, executing and measuring the results of mail shots
- A sound grasp, and experience of using social media
- Experience of measuring and reporting the results of multi-channel communications
- Experience of writing text for mail shots, product collateral, case studies and PR
- Experience of devising and managing website content, working with designers as appropriate
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint or equivalent
- An understanding of the power of branding and the need to maintain guidelines.
- Experienced in devising & promoting webinars
- Experience of using a sophisticated customer relationship management system
- An interest in/experience of emerging digital sales techniques
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Hands-on experience of web content management tools
Please send your c.v. with a cover note (max 500 words) explaining how you believe you could contribute to Singletrack’s further success to:
Angela Riley, Office Manager email@example.com
Singletrack, 1 Norton Folgate, London E1 6DB