Team Assistant / PA
4 days left
- Full Time
Role: Team Assistant / PA
Location: Home-based / London Euston
Type: Flexible, part-time
Rate: GBP13 to GBP15 p/h depending upon experience
Working flexible and part time hours offers an ideal solution for those who are looking for a job that fits their current circumstances. If you are looking for a part-time job that will flex around your busy family life or if you are looking for a second job to increase your income, this role may be ideal for you.
We are looking for a Team Assistant/PA who will hit the ground running and who can work independently and be confident in their own competence and ability to make decisions.
We are looking for an experienced individual who is organised, diligent and has exceptional attention to detail.
About the role:
The working hours will be flexible to suit you.
Our client may require your support from a few hours up to 15 - 20 hours per week, depending on their projects and deadlines in their start-up environment.
You will have to be flexible enough to enjoy the unpredictable nature of their business.
You will be home-based but may be required to be in the office occasionally. The office is based in Euston, London.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Making travel arrangements (booking accommodation, transport, etc)
- Co-coordinating passport and visas applications of the team members
- Assisting with issuing company's correspondence and various documents, formatting documents, filling, data processing
- Assisting and supporting the team in their daily tasks
- Assisting with employee's expenses
- Organising company events
- General administration / other ad-hoc duties
Experience / Skills / Qualities:
- Proven previous experience as a PA or senior office administrator
- Attention to detail, articulate and numerate
- Excellent PC skills with competency in MS Package - advanced capability with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A thorough and structured approach to work
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and maintains a positive, 'can do' attitude
- Flexible with ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to any situation or change in priorities
- Accuracy and a keen eye for detail is essential
- Self-discipline - working flexible hours at home brings certain challenges - you'll need to be disciplined to deliver the results within requested deadlines.
- A team player - it's essential that while you work remotely, you work closely with the team
You MUST have the current right to live and work in Europe before we will consider you for this role.
Due to the high levels of interest in our advertised vacancies and the number of applications we receive, Simpson Booth regrets that it may not be possible to respond to all submissions. If you have not heard from Simpson Booth regarding your application within 14 days please assume that, in this instance, you have been unsuccessful.