Property Manager - Block Manager
GBP25,000 - GBP30,000
I have a new role on for an experienced Block Manager. This role is to support and report to the Head of Block and Facilities Management.
This private company manages large residential portfolios for clients.
The main duties of this role include:
* To provide all Unit and Block management services that the client is legally or contractually obligated to carry out in respect of the residential portfolios
* To provide routine field services as may be required on a reactive basis by the Property Services Teams and/or Clients.
* Ensure that the services, comply with statutory regulation and requirements including Health & Safety
* Attending vacant and occupied properties for routine inspection purposes
* Ensure that all works are carried out in timely manner
* Assisting with the relationship management of suppliers
* Supervising property and related repair & maintenance issues
* Monitoring the performance of contractors and other third parties
* Developing maintenance plans
* Prepare end of year and notional budgets
* Liaising with Out of Hours provider on out of hours calls
For more information please contact Charlotte or Katie on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.