Regulatory Reporting Specialist - 50k
Regulatory Reporting Specialist - 65k
Keywords: Regulatory Reporting, trade reporting, operations, trade and transactions, project, cross asset derivatives, Regulations , Mifid, EMIR, Rates, Credits, ETD, FnO, Controls, Risks, Client/stake holder exposure
My client is a leading Asset Manager based in London. They are looking for an experienced and detail driven individual. It is a great opportunity to join a growing team and take the next step in your career. The role has varied exposures to front office and cross asset derivatives.
This is a high profile role for someone looking further their career within operations.
- Work with initiatives and regulatory teams to deliver new regulatory initiatives
- Dealing with a variety of enquiries
- Identifying inadequacies in reporting mechanisms and systems and delivering improvements.
- Oversee trade bookings throughout the entire trade lifecycle
- Leading projects and processes across the full trade life cycle
- Strong regulatory background
- Good understanding of key regulations
- Exposure to full trade life cycle
- Experience in key reporting systems
- A good familiarity with flow components.
Those that feel they are a strong candidate for the role should forward their CV's or contact Joss on to find out more.
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice ). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.