SWIFT Engineer - London
SWIFT Engineer - London - 18 months Fixed Term Contract
SWIFT Engineer/Administrator to support the SWIFT applications and services.As part of the Swift team, you are involved with administrative and technical activities required to support SWIFT application, infrastructure.
You will have a blend of the following skills and attributes:-
- Experience with SWIFT Alliance line of product is necessary.
- Experience with implementing SWIFT services (SWIFTNet Browse, FIN/FIN Copy)
- Knowledge of basic computing principals, security protocols and methods
- Knowledge of market Infrastructure Target2, EBA.
- Working knowledge of UNIX (Linux) as a user
- Analysis of business requirements design and writes technical specifications to design
- Manages projects and work-related tasks, including migration of applications to production.
- Perform various application software installation, configuration changes and configure plug-in software.
- Monitors system performance and capacity.
- Administer SWIFT infrastructure and implement new capabilities for assigned projects
- Troubleshoots problems and takes appropriate corrective action and or interacts with other teams within SWIFT Technology Services, the development team, other Technology teams or external vendors in performing complex testing, support and troubleshooting functions.
- As an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems.
If you are looking for a new Swift Application Engineer role on a salaried fixed term contract please forward your CV in the first instance.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation.