As Finance Assistant for the Festivals Division you will be responsible for the accounting records and the production of timely and accurate forecasts for the Festival in this part-time role over 2 or 3 days per week.
The role will report to the Finance Manager and work closely with management team of the Festivals to provide accurate and timely management information to agreed deadlines.
We currently operate five events through the year and are actively seeking to grow this. This role will involve working on various aspects of each of the festivals.
The successful candidate must have the relevant experience to complete this role and be ambitious to grow as the division grows. We are looking for a candidate with a good work and communication ethic to get the job done and to be able to work on their own initiative.
Job Requirements Reporting to the Finance Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing monthly forecast for nominated festivals.
- Ensure all purchase orders are approved within agreed timescale and are logged on the budget control sheet for each festival.
- To check invoices are coded correctly to purchase order and are within budget before authorising them on Oracle.
- Request Sales invoices from AR team within agreed time frames as agreed with external booking agents /Festival manager.
- Review and authorise weekly payment run for your nominated festivals.
- Month end task including Aged creditor/Aged debtor reviews including debt chase
- Summarise Daily bank statement transactions for monthly Cash flow.
- Review & Investigate reconciling items on monthly bank reconciliation received from Live Nation.
- To check staff expenses for receipts and all expenses recorded on expense form are coded correctly before posting them to Live Nation .
- Submitting Hourly Payroll information to HR received from budgetholders.
- Processing company credit cards by agreed deadlines.
- Assist in Month end processes.
- Attending each Festival to support the on site finance team.
- Ad-hoc analysis and duties as and when the business requires.
· Experience in a role with similar tasks.
· Good communication skills – verbal & written
· Ability to prioritise own workload and ensure deadlines are met.
· Numerate and competent on excel.
· Positive attitude and enthusiasm to learn
· Good team player
Apply for Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly