7 days left
Do you stand out from the crowd? Are you looking for a new challenge with a fantastic cycling brand? YJ are recruiting for a marketing manager, apply now.
Salary – on asking, depending on experience
Duration – Initial 7 month maternity cover contract (Feb – Sept)
Status – Full or Part-time depending on experience
Location – Brand spanking new flagship office in Redhill, Surrey
Fed up of commuting into London and would rather spend the time saved doing the things you enjoy? If this sounds like you and if you also live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a versatile marketer to become our new marketing manager. You will support the launch of our new products and help continue to grow and develop our brand while our head of marketing is on maternity leave. You may have worked in an agency or larger company, you may even be returning to work after maternity leave yourself. We are part of a larger growing company, we are a small flexible team, family friendly team and flexible for the right person.
What we’re looking for from our new marketing manager
- A marketing pro – with a varied knowledge of marketing channels (digital, events, PR, CRM)
- You’re able to work full time or depending on your experience we may consider a part-time role (min 3-4 days a week)
- You’ve helped shape a business and motivate a team before
- You’ve worked on marketing campaigns for consumers and small businesses
- You love spreadsheets and analysing data (who doesn’t?)
- You’ve had some management experience and enjoy leading a team
- You enjoy writing and happy writing blogs and marketing copy
- Change is not a scary word to you. You thrive in organisations that constantly adapt and evolve. You jump at the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues on projects
As our new marketing manager you will be busy, you’ll be motivating a team, keeping a keen eye on the day to day integrated marketing but also reporting to the managing director who’ll be looking to meet the strategic objectives and company targets.
We are a progressive insurance brokerage, specialising in insuring all things cycling related. Yellow Jersey was set up in 2014 and we haven’t stopped growing, we have won awards and are proud of what we have achieved.
We are a family run business and YJ leans on our 25 years experience in the insurance industry. We form part of the Plan Group Limited also known for its Plan Insurance Brokers brand.
We’re all into cycling at Yellow Jersey but we don’t ourselves too seriously. We are positive, passionate and above all else we enjoy hitting our objectives. Senior board directors are approachable and entrepreneurial. As a family run business you will gain experiences and responsibility you might have to wait a long time for in larger, corporate environments.
Your key responsibilities as our new marketing manager:
- Oversee and monitor progress of annual marketing plan making suggestions adjustments as necessary
- Oversee marketing budget with support from the MD
- Oversee and develop all marketing campaigns
- Manage relationships with key partners and stakeholders
- Oversee ongoing digital marketing plans and maintain monthly performance reviews
- Oversee and help develop growing affiliate marketing programme
- Manage YJs presence at and attend events (some weekend work)
- Manage content on the YJ website and make improvements / amendments where necessary
- Oversee social media plans and maintain monthly performance review
- Manage PR plans and outreach
- Support business development manager and MD in new business growth plans
- Copy writing for new website pages and marketing materials
- Manage weekly blog
- Manage agencies
- Take responsibility for developing and executing creative content campaigns
- Oversee a team of 4
Applications to Emily, head of marketing, please add Marketing Manager to the subject line of your email. Feel free to drop Emily a line if you have any questions. Good Luck!
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly