Business Development Executive
Working a flexible 20-25 hours per week, with flexible hours between 9-3pm Monday to Friday this is a great opportunity to join an independent well established Company who supplies the Construction Sector in a part-time role in their Head Office Sales Team. Must have previous experience in a sales, business development, telemarketing, account management, telesales, proactive sales support or internal sales role.
This family founded Company have been trading over 40 years and are a well-known brand in the Construction Industry for their focus on outstanding customer service. This newly created role based at their Head Office in Burgess Hill will focus on 80% new business and 20% growing existing customer accounts, they are seeking an experienced customer centric sales professional.
Flexible hours, personalised Bonus paid monthly, free car parking, free lunches, 20 days holiday per annum (pro rata) + BH + your Birthday off, pension and a great family friendly work environment.
Who we are looking for:
Essential you are experienced in a sales, telesales, business development, telemarketing, account management, or proactive sales support or internal sales role. You will be an outstanding communicator who naturally connects with people, building trusted B2B customer relationships on the phone. You will be proactive, highly organised, efficient and self-motivated and enjoy enhancing the customer experience at each point along the sales cycle. Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM systems and a real team player who enjoys working in a small and personable team environment. In addition, a competent user of LinkedIn for prospecting, possess meticulous attention to detail with the capability to absorb product specifications.
Experience in the Building Materials / Construction Sector is not essential, full product training will be provided.
Duties on a typical day:
- Using an industry database, customer database and LinkedIn to research new projects & identify new leads
- Grading and qualification of opportunities
- Making contact with the key decision makers from: Main Contractors, Sub-Contractors, Joinery Companies (qualified leads)
- Booking appointments for an external Sales Representative to visit the customer
- Providing pricing, outline quotations, sending Company information
- Scheduling all future calls to action, completing all follow up calls, emails, chasing quotations through to conversion
- Opening of Customer accounts
- Management of the CRM system (Hubspot)
- Reporting on Sales
- Sales Administration
Assisting Internal Sales on processing customer orders if required