Location: London and WFH.
Role: PAYE, part-time or full-time.
We are looking for an awesome Marketing Lead to join our growing team. The Marketing Lead will manage the day to day marketing activities of the organisation and long term marketing strategy for the company.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department
- Working closely with the internal sales team and Sales Director
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget with the Sales Director
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Creating a range of different marketing materials
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with product development and UX and UI
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- Working with Asset Mapping partner company marketing resources on joint campaigns and GTM strategies
- Help in identifying and organising industry events and external presentations and managing the events calendar with the Sales Director
- Brand evolution and ownership - including tone of voice
- Identifying and maintaining brand across all touch points and ensuring colleagues use the appropriate materials - stationary, website, collateral, email sig - the lot
- PR activities
- Responsible for online engagement - website, social, email etc
- Advertising Media buying & planning.
- Strong track record in marketing in an innovation and/or project-led environment;
- 8+ years' experience of working in similar positions, ideally in a high- innovation, high-growth unit or business;
- Experience in developing and implementing successful growth strategies in new markets and geographies
- Awareness of the built environment and / or technology arena, ideally with experience of leading innovation projects in Cities
- Experience in partner marketing, co-marketing with other organisations
- Experience working with senior level stakeholders and running Board level presentations
- Our candidate also needs to be data and ROI orientated
- Ability to build, guide and motivate a team to deliver outstanding results.
It is Asset Mapping’s stated policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age, or disability.
The principles of non-discrimination and equality of opportunity also apply to the way in which staff treat colleagues, visitors, clients, customers, suppliers and former staff members.