Showroom / Factory Tour Guide - Part time
Omega PLC., have an exciting new opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about kitchens to work within the business, showcasing our fantastic showrooms and facilities. This position will be based in Thorne, South Yorkshire.
Omega PLC is a leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of quality kitchen furniture to the independent kitchen specialist retailer, with a brand offering including Mackintosh, Sheraton, Chippendale, and English Rose kitchens, as well as becoming an increasingly important player in the kitchen contracts market.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing a professional service showing retailers and end consumers around the showrooms, demonstrating and explaining the features and benefits of our product, with the aim of maximising the conversion of the visit into sales with the relevant retailer. Showroom training will be given as required.
As a Showroom / Factory Tour Guide your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Meets and greets customers and guides them around the relevant showroom(s)
- Demonstrates and explains key features and benefits of our product
- Maintains an up to date knowledge of all ranges and specifications
- Logs visitor information
- Calls Retailers to provide visit feedback
- Produces basic reports on visits, customer feedback and next step agreements
- Works with Managers and team members across the business to ensure that the service provided to the customers meets or exceeds expectations, providing feedback as appropriate
- Liaises with retailers to confirm next step actions and sales conversions
- Ensures the Showrooms are clean and tidy at all times and advise / log any product that is missing or damaged
- Assists / supports as necessary with factory tours, potentially eventually carrying out factory tours
- Assists / supports as necessary with Product Launch or other sales or key customer events which may include the following:
- Assisting with catering / refreshments
- Assisting with sales and marketing administration activities,
- Assisting with event set up arrangements
- Acts as a Company ambassador, representing our brands in a positive light to increase brand awareness and sales.
An ideal Showroom / Factory Tour Guide will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Enthusiastic, with a passion for kitchens
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to build instant rapport with visiting customers, and build longer term relationships with Retailers
- Professional, smart and presentable
- Basic Microsoft Office experience, including use of email. Ability to use an iPad advantageous
- Sales or Customer Service background, ideally within the kitchen industry
- Understanding of kitchen plans advantageous
- May be required to work outside of normal working hours to support Product Launches or other sales events, or to attend training and development activities.
- Will need to be flexible around finishing time in case tours run over.
Your working hours will be part time, 3 days per week, Monday to Friday - 18 hours per week.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV and covering letter online as soon as possible.
Please note: As soon as a suitable candidate is appointed the position will be closed.
recruitx ref: 963430902 / INDHP
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959719647