Area Sales Manager
Role and responsibilities:
• Be involved in the development and implementation of sales and marketing projects, together with associated activities, all aimed at attracting new customers.
• Provide HRS with thorough research and analysis of the local business competition, with the aim of gaining a competitive edge.
• Involvement in the development of HRS market research and sales strategy.
• Acquire customer leads using all available methods: phone, participation in exhibitions, events, presentations.
• Meet sales goals in accordance with the company targets.
• Maintain regular contact with customers and partners of HRS.
• Organise sales and marketing events for customers.
• Represent HRS interests and the HRS Brand when customer facing.
• Extensive opportunities for professional growth within a fast growing company.
• Being part of a multinational company which employs dedicated enthusiastic professionals.
• A compensation package consisting of a fixed salary, quarterly bonus and social benefits.
Information about the selection process:
HRS are looking for a candidate with a strong background in the hospitality industry. They will be expected to build customer relationships, highlight key trends in the local market, lead and develop all HRS sales and marketing activities in UK.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the hospitality industry is essential. This should include time spent in at least one of the following positions: Front Office Manager, Front Office Supervisor, Night Manager, Sales Manager and S&M Director.
• Experienced user of: Opera, Fidelio, Micros Hotel systems.
• Possess a driving license and own car.
• Ability to travel nationally and internationally.
• Business results oriented.
• Be pro-active and have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
• Show a professional work ethic together with a sense of responsibility.
• Display excellent communication and entrepreneurial skills.
• Show a drive and passion for improving sales.
• Maintain a hunger to learn and succeed.
• Be able to open doors and close deals.
English - Fluent both spoken and written.
Brief description of the company
HRS – Hospitality & Retail Systems.
An international company and market leader in IT for the hospitality and retail industries in Europe and Central Asia.
Hospitality and Retail Systems
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org