Unique and charming local Hotel seeking an enthusiastic Sous Chef with a genuine desire and passion to learn and develop along with a team spirit.
· Strong cookery skills with a passion for fresh produce and maintaining high standards
· Working in either your first Sous Chef role or ready for your next challenge
· Support the Head Chef in the smooth running of the kitchen and deputise for the Head Chef in his absence
· Ensure food Is prepared to the highest standards at all time
· Comply with strict Health and Safety standards at all times and ensure other team members do the same
· Motivating, training and supervising and team to meet high standards
· Working closely with the Head Chef on all aspects of kitchen management including menus, ordering and budgets are controlled and achieved.
The ideal candidate will be creative, energetic and possess a positive outlook and professional approach.
In return you would be working for a truly inspirational business where your creativity, experience and knowledge would genuinely be valued and encouraged.
Salary and benefits package will depend on experience levels, ranging from £22,000- £26,000