Registered Nurse - Golden Hello included (flexible hours available)
7 days left
Registered Nurse (flexible hours available) - Golden Hello included
Salary £22,125 - £28,746 depending on experience
This post attracts a 'Golden Hello' one off payment of £2500 (taxable), payable after 12 months post in accordance with 'Golden Hello' scheme guidance.
Due to expansion we have opportunities for Band 5 Nurses in our Community Inpatient Unit based in Bishop's Stortford (Herts and Essex Hospital, CM23 5JH). We have full time positions as well as part time and flexible working.
We are seeking staff nurses who can demonstrate the highest standards and skills in communication and clinical nursing to join the multidisciplinary team on our rehabilitation unit. We offer a supportive, friendly working environment where professional and career development is encouraged.
We welcome applications from both experienced and newly qualified nurses. We operate a rotational 11.5 hour shift working pattern and we are able to offer a flexible working contract to accommodate your work/life balance.
In return, we can offer you:
- Part time hours to accommodate your work/life balance (working days can be negotiated at interview)
- 5% on top of basic salary high cost allowance supplement (subject to a minimum payment of £971 and a maximum payment of £1,682 per annum pro rata)
- One off payment of £2500 (pro rata), payable after 12 months in post
- Generous contributory pension
- 27 days holiday rising to 33 days (depending on NHS Trust service)
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Special Leave for family and personal reasons
- NHS Car Lease Scheme
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- NHS Discounts
Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust is voted as one of the ‘Top 100 Best Places to Work’ (HSJ/ Nursing Times):
- We are a young, dynamic and forward-thinking organisation
- Our CQC rating of is ‘Good’
- Our Trust is one of a new generation of community health service trusts
- Our services are well established
- We have built up a reputation for quality and excellence
- Our vision is to become a leading light in the provision of innovative programmes of care which maintain and improve the health and well-being of the people of Hertfordshire.
- Hertfordshire came top in the uSwitch Better Family Life Index 2016, we were voted the best county to raise a family.
- For an informal discussion and to arrange a visit, please contact the ward manager, Claire Wheatley on 01279 827231
Apply for Registered Nurse - Golden Hello included (flexible hours available)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly