End Point Assessor Test Writer - Healthcare Support Worker
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
EPA writers are responsible for producing tests and supporting materials.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Acceptance of a contract to provide services to Pearson as an item writer will be regarded as an undertaking to meet the following requirements:
You are required to:
- Produce a test and mark scheme in accordance with the schedule provided by Pearson
- Produce a mapping grid for each test showing content targeting and level of demand
- Provide content in the required format using the specified format for submission
- Match all items to the assessment requirements (learning outcomes, assessment criteria and specified content) ensuring that equivalent items are of the same level of demand
- Ensure all items provide a valid and fair test of achievement.
- Ensure parity of standards across test versions
- Adhere to guidance provided on item types and item quality as required by Pearson.
- Ensure all items are submitted by the specified deadline
- Make amendments to tests and items following feedback
- Have good written communication skills particularly in your sector/subject area of choice
- Have the ability to work unsupervised
- Be able to use appropriate software applications and e mail and have access to appropriate computer equipment with internet access
- Have the ability to pick up new skills quickly and apply them (writing of assessment criteria)
- Have the ability to follow a brief
- Have an eye for detail
- Have an ability to work to tight deadlines
Note - Please can you complete the attached exercise and send it to email@example.com.
Welcome to Pearson, the world's leading learning company. We have a simple mission: to help people make more of their lives through learning. We are the UK's largest awarding body and offer qualifications that are globally recognised and benchmarked, with educational excellence rooted in names like Edexcel, BTEC, NVQ and LCCI