Casual Event Day Opportunities
7 days left
Formed in 2014, as a joint venture between the WRU and the Compass Group, Principality Stadium Experience (PSE) is the official provider of match day hospitality and conference and events facilities within the grounds of Principality Stadium.
We are currently expanding our team and are looking for enthusiastic, friendly, and flexible individuals with the ability to deliver a great customer experience to all of our guests.
Not only is the Principality Stadium the home of Welsh Rugby, but we also host major concerts and events throughout the year. So why not join us and be part of our fun and energetic team?
- Passionate with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Approachable and friendly
- Reliable and punctual
- Motivated with a willingness to learn
- Presentable and professional
We have a variety of casual event day roles available in the New Year, so don’t hesitate and apply now! Previous experience is not always essential as training will be provided. There are also great opportunities for progression.
- Catering Assistants
- Waiting Staff
- Till Cashiers
- Team Supports
- Floor Managers
- Saturday 3rd February – Wales v Scotland
- Sunday 11th March – Wales v Italy
- Saturday 17th March – Wales v France
- Saturday 28th April – Judgement Day VI
- Sunday 29th April – WRU Finals Day
- Thursday 21st June – Ed Sheeran Concert
- Friday 22nd June – Ed Sheeran Concert
- Saturday 23rd June – Ed Sheeran Concert
- Sunday 24th June – Ed Sheeran Concert
To apply please click the link below and search ‘Principality’.