Client Servicing Assistant
This is a brilliant opportunity for a highly organised and efficient individual to assist a senior financial adviser who is also a director of a fast -growing wealth management company. The role is diverse and the responsibilities range from providing support to clients as well as to the financial adviser. It is an ideal position for someone who has an interest in finance and has a proven track record of going above and beyond. This could be a 5 or 4 day a week job depending on personal circumstances and working hours can be flexible.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collate client information, organise client reviews, prepare illustrations.
- Client business submissions – manage cases to completion and work with internal processing systems
- Chase clients for funds, applications, and any required documents to enable business to be submitted.
- Scan paper Client Financial Reviews (CFR) to client files and input data onto the digital database
- Support the adviser to ensure all relevant information required for writing a client report is available.
- Liaise with admin centres/third party providers on any business submission queries.
- Action meeting notes.
- Client fund switches, surrenders, dealing with letters of authority and liaising with external providers.
- Maintain accurate and up to date client information.
- Help to run a paperless office e.g. scanning documents and loading client information onto the digital database.
- Diary management
- Confirming attendance to meetings and preparing meeting packs
- Taking and typing up notes
- Providing an element of assistance in the senior advisers’ personal life
*These lists are not exhaustive
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Pension with Royal London
- Child care credits
- Cycle to work
- Flexible hours