Office Manager / PA
We are looking for: a bright, motivated and capable Office Manager who can work effectively on their own initiative and provide a PA role to the director. The successful applicant will have an excellent command of the English language, both written and oral. They will be very effective at organising and filing. They will need to be IT literate and ideally have some marketing experience. They will be working in our small office, based in Thame; sometimes single-handed, at other times alongside the director and/or accounts manager.
Working hours are flexible and the job will grow as the company expands. Initially we are offering 15 hours per week which we would like to spread over 3 days.
Responsibilities and Duties
Duties will include :
- Assisting company director in all aspects of managing a small but growing contracting business.
- Updating and managing the CRM system
- Processing the company’s various compliance updates, renewals & documentation in relation to: Health & safety; Staff training; Vehicle & machinery servicing; Accreditations; Insurances etc.
- Processing invoices, quotes and general office paperwork.
- Organising the works programme and liaising with customers.
- Making follow-up sales calls.
- Handling sales enquiries.
- Managing social media and website updates for marketing purposes.
Qualifications and Skills
Applicants should have several years previous experience in a similar position. Any specific training and education would be an advantage.
We are offering between £14 and £18 per hour depending on experience. The working days and hours are flexible.
Apply for Office Manager / PA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly