Marketing and Communications Manager
Part of the Growth Team (working together with colleagues in sales, sales analytics and product design), you will be running the company’s communication channels and supporting sales activities. The role includes managing PR and marketing activities alongside the CRM system, designing and developing communication materials from blogs, flyers to the website or implementing brand guidelines, as well as planning and managing a variety of projects that impact across the business.
You will be expected to engage with a wide range of stakeholders and customers, including the media, architectural or engineering practices, contractors and industry partners, as well as work with external designers where required. Therefore excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential and candidates should be comfortable engaging at all levels.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills with an eye for design, create stories with a strong narrative, and be able to present information clearly and concisely.
Ventive is looking for someone who is ambitious, driven and who will be motivated by seeing their efforts have a real and lasting impact.
How we’d like you to do it:
- Help manage relationships with customers and partners.
- Develop and manage communications channels including the company’s website, emails, social media, etc.
- Be responsible for collating product support (literature, options, BIM models, CAD files, variations, associated products, case studies, track record etc). [BIM and CAD by others]
- Improve the company profile and manage PR activities, including responding to media enquiries.
- Help create product literature, case studies, press releases, newsletters and blog posts.
- Implement branding guidelines and lead the design of the company’s communication channels.
- Conduct targeted market research and identify new leads.
- Excellent copy-writing, proofreading and editing skills.
- Excellent oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and diplomatically.
- Empathetic and good at building relationships.
- Good design skills and/or experience managing design projects.
- High level of attention to detail and excellent presentation skills.
- A degree in a design or marketing related subject.
- Able to plan projects, mange time, resources, and work to deadlines.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction.
- Experience with Adobe suite or similar, e.g. InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere or Fireworks.
- Knowledge and experience of the built environment and sustainability.
- Adaptable and able to apply themselves to a broad range of areas.
- Fast learner and shows initiative.
- Is willing to take risks and learn from mistakes.
Apply for Marketing and Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly