Administrator - Financial Services, Full-time or Part-time considered
We have a lovely opportunity working within a small team for a Bath Based Financial firm. Working for this reputable, well established Financial Advisors, you will provide vital administrative support to the team and PA.
- Making client appointments
- Answering the phones and taking messages
- Client financial portfolio valuations
- Assisting clients with any queries
- Assisting the Personal Assistant with admin duties as and when required
- Writing basic letters
- Sending out application forms / instructions
- Dealing with any product provider queries
Experience & Skills:
- Previous experience working in an office environment within a support role
- Good IT skills- Outlook, Word, Excel
- Use of Plum would be preferred but not essential
- An understanding of financial services is preferred but again not essential
- Enjoy working as part of a small team
- Have a proactive attitude to work
This is a lovely opportunity to join a small, friendly team, where there is the opportunity to learn and develop. Candidates wishing to work either full time or part time will be considered.
Salary: £17,000 - £21,000
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911858