Online English Tutor for Kids
Online English Tutor for Kids
DaDaABC is an online English teaching company that offers ESL to Chinese children. DaDaABC has raised the equivalent of $100 million USD in C-round financing from Tiger Global Fund and TAL Education Group.
This is a Language School offering online English classes for young learners from 5 to 16 years old, using our own web-based educational platform. It focuses on 1 on 1 English tutoring. We are recruiting part-time English teachers all year round, who can give fun and interactive English classes to our students via video-conference.
What we offer:
- Up to $25/h
- Contract: 6 or 12 month
- Working hrs/week Min : 4, Max : 20
- Teaching time: (Mon-Fri) 18:00-21:00 (Sat & Sun) 10:00-12:06,14:00-16:06,18:04-21:14.(GMT+8)
- Paid contracted non-teaching hours
Become friends with students:
The difference between other online English teaching company and DaDaABC is that at DaDaABC, teachers can have their regular students, and they don't have to teach different students in each class. Therefore, our teachers and their students can bond and build strong friendships. We also want to build strong relationships with our teachers. Therefore, we try our best to assist and provide them with the necessary training before they start working in order that they can perform at their best in class.
Each teacher has the opportunity to come to China and join our students-teacher meetings. It is also possible for them to stay in Shanghai and become our full-time staff. And if they would like, they can go back home and join our training and be part of the recruitment team.
- Speaks English at an idiomatic level (accent free)?
- Have teaching experience for kids (not necessary);
- TESOL/TEFL certification, or willingness to obtain certification;
- Internet Speed: above 10M (mainland of China) 20M (aboard China);
- Use cable or fiber Optics to connect Internet (no Wi-Fi) except your laptop is Mac;
- Have a Headset: Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 /Logitech USB headsets are preferred;
- Willingness to commit to a regular weekly working schedule.
- Be committing to teach at least 6 hours in the following timetable:-
- Monday through Friday?6:00pm-9:10pm (GMT+8)
- Saturday & Sunday? 10:04am-12:10am, 2:00pm-4:06pm & 6:00pm-9:10pm (GMT+8)
- CV (Name/Gender/Nationality) with a front photo (ID photo preferred)
- Copies of certifications
- Copy of Passport or other ID.
- Your contact details, such as Phone number, email and other instant contact information as Wechat & Skype.
The benefits for joining us:
- Enjoy the freedom to teach wherever you have a good Internet connection.
- We provide the teaching material on our online interactive educational system.
- Stable income per month: We will sign fixed time labour contract with teachers.
- Attractive payment. You will get payment in your contract hours even though you don't have classes.
- Work in a friendly, cooperation, and harmonious working atmosphere.
- Have opportunity to join a rising rapidly company.
How to Apply:
Please click on the link provided and you will be redirected to the company's website to complete your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959916685