An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join our in house insurance function. Reporting to the Insurance Manager you will support the to raise PO numbers, support claims handlers and provide administrative support to the team.
Working in an in-house insurance team will inevitably lead to the successful candidate gaining insight into insurance related matters and, over time, there may be opportunity for career progression within the Amey Group Insurance team, if desired.
- Processing payments for the Group Insurance team using SAP;
- Raising purchase orders:
- Processing monthly bordereaus and VAT payments for Employers and Public Liability and Motor claims;
- Reviewing incoming post and ensuring it is directed to the correct person / area of the business;
- Assist Motor insurance claims handlers in directing their queries correctly within the business;
- Daily review of claims portal and ensuring that claims are assigned to the correct team;
- Updating and maintaining business units contact chart;
- Arranging meetings and travel for senior members of the team; and
- Provide general administrative support to the team as and when needed.
Everyone at Amey works together towards this common aim, which we call our ‘Better Places’ goal. We’re a commercial business which focuses on helping our customers to serve Britain. Making things better every day for people and communities is at the heart of the way we work.
Today we are one of the most diverse companies in our sector. So at Amey you can grow in a specific sector or broaden your horizons by applying your skills to a new sector. You may be surprised where an Amey career can take you.
Amey is an equal opportunities employer.