Retail Supervisor / Team Leader
Retail Supervisor / Team Leader
PL12 6LF - Candidates must be able to get to and from our store just off the A38 in Saltash
£7.75 per hour + Benefits
Full time / Part Time
Burger King is expanding in the UK opening stores just around the corner from you and your local store is NOW HIRING! We are looking for a Retail Supervisor / Team Leader that is as passionate about customers and food as we are to join our team!
You may be looking to take the first steps into management or perhaps you already have supervisor or team leader experience within a food/retail environment. At Burger King, your job really can be all you want it to be AND MORE....
Retail Supervisors / Team Leaders play an instrumental role in the daily operations of our fast food restaurants. You will be required to manage a busy team using your own initiative and accepting delegated responsibility form the Restaurant/Area Manager.
You will drive the team to exceed all customer expectations through your sheer passion and desire for the product, fully ensuring that you are satisfying and maximizing your customer needs. You will lead from the front, be a real 'hands on' manager and assist in the development of the team.
Retail Supervisor / Team Leader Responsibilities Include:
- Working closely with the Store Manager ensuring that our customers get great products and a friendly service from a motivated team
- Ensure that the store looks presentable and clean
- Complete stock rotation
- Ensure accurate records are kept in relation to stocks and wastage
- Assist the Store Manager with stock control and ordering
- Ensure cleaning schedules are in place and followed by staff in order to maintain high standards
- Assist with staff rotas in line with budgeted hours
- Manage the team, ensuring that everyone is aware of their daily duties and dealing with any situations
- Assist with cashing/banking summaries and reports and perform the relevant checks
- Motivating the team to ensure great results
- Manage deliveries and store food supplies, equipment, and utensils in line with procedure
The Ideal Retail Supervisor / Team Leader:
Candidates with experience in a previous fast food role with Team Leader/ Supervisor / Manager experience would be ideal. However, candidates with strong experience of working within a fast paced food, catering or kitchen environment would also be considered.
You Will Receive
In return for your hard work as our Retail Supervisor / Team Leader, you will receive a competitive hourly rate of £7.75. Additionally, you will receive:
- A passionate and fun team environment
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Discounts on food and beverages whilst on shift
- Recognition Schemes
- Join an established, successful franchise
- Opportunities across multiple existing high profile brands with many more to come!
This store is operated by Euro Garages - one of the UK and Europe's largest privately-owned forecourt retail operators. Euro Garages have strategic brand partnerships with BP, ESSO, Shell, SPAR, Starbucks, Subway, KFC, Greggs and Burger King. With over 700 sites across the UK, and growing, career development is very real possibility with us!
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as our Retail Supervisor / Team Leader! As an employer, we pride ourselves on training and development so this application is just the start!
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959917886