Creative Lead, Branded Content
Mumsnet is looking for a Creative Lead for Branded Content to work across our Editorial and Commercial teams. The role reports to the Head of Content (Editorial) and balances creativity with commerciality. It’s a varied and dynamic role which will involve developing a content strategy and shaping commercial opportunities.
Key outcomes of the role
- Content helps Mumsnet grow across all platform
- An exciting content roadmap that work for users and clients
- High pitch win rate
- Happy clients with which we have long term relationships
What you'll be doing
- Taking overall responsibility for Mumsnet's commercial content division - focusing on quality, tone of voice, SEO, cross platform performance alignment with client KPIs.
- Involvement in all aspects of pitches; planning target brands, spotting opportunities, developing creative ideas and proposals and often being part of the pitch team.
- Championing Mumsnet’s content calendar
- Working with Product Marketing to package solutions and on Commercial Newsletters
- Working with the Commercial, Engagement and Optimisation teams on campaign delivery.
- Subbing commercial-related content
- Managing Content Creators.
What you must have
- More than 5 years’ experience at a senior level delivering and optimising digital content
- Excellent subbing skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written English
It would be nice if you had
- Experience working on sponsored content
The deadline for applications is 8th March 2018. We'll be interviewing the best candidates as soon as we spot them so please don't delay in applying!
Who we are
Mumsnet is the UK’s biggest website for parents, and our purpose is to make their lives easier. We’ve got some of the busiest forums in Europe, with users offering each other advice and support 24/7 (as well as more content, bloggers, videos, events and campaigns than you can shake a rattle at). We want to be indispensably useful for parents, and a great place to work. We are proud to pay all our employees, including those on internships, the London living wage as a very minimum.
Why work for us?
We’ve grown steadily and sustainably over the last 16 odd years and we’ve got every intention of carrying on. We’re building a high-performance, collaborative and agile work environment. We believe that mistakes are human, but learning is divine. We put purpose before profits, we’re committed to diversity and equality, and our computers - metaphorically speaking - say 'YES'. We don't only want to hire the best people: we want to retain them. If you need some flexibility, let us know and we’ll do our best. Read our Equality and Diversity Policy.
We host sandwich lunches, staff parties and knowledge sessions; we have a choir, a book club and a football team; and we have our own yoga studio while remaining tolerant of the Lycra-averse. Working for Mumsnet means never having to pretend you don’t have a family (or other commitments) and we promise never to keep you away from the school sports day.
Where we are
We’re based in sunny Kentish Town, where you’re never more than 500 metres away from a sourdough pizza and an elaborately refurbished pub.