E-Commerce: Marketing Coordinator
Mumsnet is building an industry-leading E-Commerce team, founded on affiliate and performance marketing. We need your help to provide our 14 million visitors with the very best in content, deals and email communication.
The ideal applicant will be creative, passionate about marketing, and have a keen eye for detail whilst never losing sight of the user. You will become a champion of content creation, optimisation and account management, developing meaningful skills across both commercial and editorial disciplines.
If this sounds like you, read on!
What you will do:
- Plan, create and send two of Mumsnet’s largest marketing email newsletters (Swears By and Money Saver)
- Report on E-Commerce KPIs including revenue performance, page views and CTR %
- Engage in keyword research and report findings to the wider E-Commerce team
- Working directly with commercial partners on both pre and post campaign analysis
- Negotiate commercial opportunities
- Oversee the day to day running of inbound commercial requests
- Grow E-Com revenues through content, email, deals, community engagement
- Conceive, research and propose new ways of generating revenues and/or delighting Mumsnet users
- Work directly with the head of E-Commerce and Commercial to lead, deploy, and optimise E-Commerce Campaigns
What you must have:
- A keen interest in data - you will enjoy analysing and drawing insights from large data sets and providing recommendations based on your findings
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; an ability to work seamlessly with a cross-functional team of analysts, developers, marketers and product managers.
- The ability to think strategically and analyse and interpret market and consumer information.
- Proven ability to deliver positive outcomes in a fast-paced environment, as well as the ability to take responsibility and to multi-task in order to meet daily deadlines - having the tenacity to get things done is essential.
- A passion for working in online publishing and E-Commerce:
It would be nice if you had:
- Experience working in affiliate marketing, including affiliate networks and direct relationships
- A working understanding of Google Analytics, Search Console and SEMrush
- A demonstrable example of creativity and content creation i.e. blog, instagram account, app, etc.
Who we are Mumsnet is the UK’s biggest website for parents, and our purpose is to make their lives easier. We’ve got some of the busiest forums in Europe, with users offering each other advice and support 24/7 (as well as more content, bloggers, videos, events and campaigns than you can shake a rattle at). We want to be indispensably useful for parents, and a great place to work.
Why work for us?
We’ve grown steadily and sustainably over the last 17 odd years and we’ve got every intention of carrying on. We’re building a high-performance, collaborative and agile work environment. We believe that mistakes are human, but learning is divine. We put purpose before profits, we’re committed to diversity and equality, and our computers - metaphorically speaking - say 'YES'. We don't only want to hire the best people: we want to retain them. If you need some flexibility, let us know and we’ll do our best. For more about our equality and diversity policy, see here. We are also proud to be a London Living Wage employer.
We host sandwich lunches, staff parties and knowledge sessions; we have a choir, a book club a football and netball team, plus there’s babyfoot; and we have our own yoga studio while remaining tolerant of the Lycra-averse. Working for Mumsnet means never having to pretend you don’t have a family (or other commitments) and we promise never to keep you away from the school sports day.
Where we are We’re based in sunny Kentish Town, where you’re never more than 500 metres away from a sourdough pizza and an elaborately refurbished pub.