Administrator, Cambridge Exams Publishing
Administrator, Cambridge Exams Publishing
Permanent – Fixed Term – Secondment Cover (12 months)
Salary: £23,500 - £29,400
What it’s about
We are looking for a highly motivated Administrator to provide essential support to Cambridge Exams Publishing in the areas of Marketing, Editorial and Customer Service. You will be working with a Joint Unit (Cambridge Assessment English and Cambridge University Press) so the candidate must be a good communicator, be capable of multi-tasking, and have a strong command of the English Language.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide marketing support to the unit, including market research and market analysis activities.
- Provide editorial support for publishing activities.
- Assist in supporting customer service responses for Cambridge Exams Publishing.
- Support the Cambridge Exams Publishing Resource Team with general administrative tasks.
What we’re looking for
- A strong team player who is diplomatic, trustworthy, pragmatic and personable.
- A highly motivated individual, able to work independently and manage their time effectively to meet tight deadlines.
- A great communicator (written and verbal) with strong attention to detail.
- Previous experience of working with English Language or publishing units would be an advantage.
Job Duties will include
- Sourcing and collating market information, market requests, market research support, Salesforce (CRM) reporting, product review monitoring and ensuring information on UK and international competitor products are kept up-to-date.
- Supporting the Marketing team with producing marketing collateral including proofing, editing, and taking responsibility for the delivery and stock maintenance of promotional items.
- Providing digital marketing support including responsibility for the management of product resource uploads on internal and external facing web pages.
- Assisting the Editorial Team in proofreading and editing content of Cambridge Exams Publishing preparation materials, including audio checking, picture selection and other projects as required.
- Supporting the Team in updating author/reviewer information, responding to correspondence and ensuring records remain current.
- Assisting in responding to customer enquiries for the Cambridge Exams Publishing Team.
Who we are
Cambridge Assessment English is a part of Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge. We are the global leader in English language assessment. We help people learn English and prove their skills to the world. We provide exams in English for speakers of other languages taken by over 5 million candidates worldwide each year, as well as the leading range of qualifications for language teachers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive package of benefits to help with your life both inside and outside of work:
- Generous contributory pension
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and childcare voucher scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discount and cash back scheme at 2,500 retailers
- Cycle scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Subsidised staff restaurants
- Support for professional qualifications
- Discounted access to the University of Cambridge Sport Centre, along with various other local gyms.
Work/life balance is important to us here at Cambridge Assessment, and we offer all our colleagues a range of flexible working options, which suit both the business and the employee. So please let us know of any flexible working requirements when applying and we can see how we can support you.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 14 February and interviews will be held on 28 February...
Please click apply to be redirected to our website where you can upload your CV and a covering letter.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limit