It’s never been a more exciting time to be part of Ofgem. The energy industry is on the cusp of some huge changes, and it’s the regulator’s job to help them happen while ensuring consumers are protected. This is a key leadership role and you will play a major part in shaping the regulatory framework for one of Britain’s key industries.
We’re looking for an Executive Director who will play a vital role in this. As Executive Director at Ofgem, you will:
- Lead a team of 250 on the consumer and markets side of the business
- Give strategic advice internally, and act as ambassador for Ofgem externally
- Report to the Chief Executive
- Help set Ofgem’s broader strategic direction
- Help lead Ofgem’s work to understand and protect energy consumers
Ofgem is the independent regulator of Britain’s gas and electricity markets, ensuring an affordable and sustainable energy supply for all of Britain’s energy consumers, existing and future.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Senior-level experience in public or private sector
- Experience of regulation or competition
- First-class intellect and analytical skills
- Experience of leading teams through change
- Strong strategic skills
- The ability to persuade, influence and build relationships
Saxton Bampfylde is acting as an employment agency advisor to Ofgem on this appointment. Click apply below, follow the link and use code QORAA to continue.
Applications should arrive not later than noon on the 27th February 2018.