Minor Illness Nurse, Swindon
A fantastic opportunity to work for a stable and well-run Training practice. Working as part of an excellent team of highly skilled Nurses and GPs. The building is purpose-built and modern. You'd benefit from a true work/life balance, leaving surgery on time and work to 15-minute consultations with around 11 face-to-face appointments per session.
Salary - £31,000-£41,000 + Indemnity paid, NHS pension, 5 weeks annual leave, 1 week study leave
Location - Swindon
The surgery -
* Progressive, innovative take on general practice in a traditional setting
* Superb purpose-built surgery
* Working alongside a strong nursing team of Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Prescribing Pharmacist and HCAs
* Excellent support team available both clinically to refer onto and administratively with care co-ordinators
* Varied patient demographic
* Supported by an excellent team of GPs
* Passionate about providing high quality holistic care
* High-performing QOF
Your role -
* Part-time and full-time considered
* Huge amount of flexibility and portfolio career encouraged
* Advanced Nurse Practitioner; assessing, diagnosing and prescribing.
* Clinically-based role, limited admin work due to support functions in place
The benefits -
* Salary negotiable - circa £31,000-£41,000
* Indemnity fees paid
* 5 weeks annual leave
* Extensive training and development opportunities
* NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.