Heart of the South Care Agency has an exciting opportunity for an individual with a passion for care who is ready to become a valued member of our Oxted branch!
Do you have high standards? We do. Do you want to empower individuals to enable them to reach their fullest potential? We do.
If you consider yourself to be enthusiastic and caring then this could be the perfect role for you.
We support people with learning disabilities, mental health needs, autistic spectrum conditions and elderly people and have successfully been running since 2001.
As an agency we pride ourselves on having flexible shift patterns that enable you to keep prioritising the things you need to prioritise. The benefit of working for an agency is you work as much as you want to. Working for a care agency is unlike any other job, we can offer variety when it comes to shifts and work in a person centred way that means we only have your best interests at heart and will find the right shifts for you.
We have a variety of different types of shifts available such as day shifts, waking nights and sleep ins!
We offer excellent rates of pay , paid weekly at £9.75 . Mileage pay is also available.
Job Role involves:
- Supporting with personal care and meal preparation.
- Assisting with life skills and socialising and daily organisation.
- Supporting to do tasks such as weekly shop and attending appointments.
- Empowering our service users to maintain a fulfilled lifestyle which is person centred and suited to them.
- Ensuring that the service user is as in control of their life as possible.
What we need from you:
- A full driving license and your own car.
- Enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Two references covering the last five years.
- A compassionate and motivated approach.
- The ability to work in a team or on your own in the individuals home or residential setting.
- Great communication skills to work with the family members and healthcare professionals.
- Experience in care and a support setting. (This is not essential but you must have an understanding of a person centred approach and the willingness to learn.)
What we have for you:
- A 24/7 on call service ready to offer support whenever you need it.
- Exceptional training with amazing training providers.
- The ability to undertake your NVQ 2 & 3
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960121795