Full Time - 40 hours per week
An events centre in Brighton is looking for a Coordinator that will be responsible for liaising with the customers to make their event a memorable experience.
Working as part of the sales team you will be working closely with the customer, right up to the day of the event.
The role will include:
* Working closely with housekeeping and catering departments regarding menus and room layouts prior to events
* Handle all administration prior to the events. This can include booking confirmations, brochures and answering any customer queries
* Arrange accurate timings in order to create a smooth-running event
* Keep customers up to date with promotions and special offers
* Listen to customer needs to ensure they have a first-class experience
This is an amazing venue that can hold a variety of events from weddings to christmas parties and is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to build their career within events. This is a fast paced, busy environment and would suit a candidate that thrives in this kind of environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please email your CV or call Meika on 01273 874154.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.