Business Development Assistant - Part-time
Main Purpose of the Job:
To attract, promote and book attendance to Nexant’s public training courses globally, and increase revenues accordingly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Public Training Promotion
- Increase the attendance to public training courses
- Contact clients directly, identifying key decision makers (where applicable) and possible leads to both public as well as in-house courses
- Build a robust database of existing and potential contacts both internally and externally, and use this for various marketing campaigns (e.g. eblasts, etc.)
- Identify key decision makers (for training) within companies
- Review additional marketing channels and media for advertising
- Ensure copyright and privacy requirements are followed according to the rules in each region
2) Growth strategy
- Explore the possibility of increasing participation in conferences, events, trade fairs, etc.
- Explore potential partnerships with associations (e.g. EPCA, GPCA, AFPM, ACC, etc.)
- Promote the launch of the online training course and other training offerings
- Track the activities of the competition
Qualifications and Requirements:
The candidate has to be a creative self-starter and work independently.
- Telesales experience
- Call centre experience
- Excellent communication
- Extremely organised
- Persuasive and good negotiation
- Chemical background (beneficial)
About Nexant E&CA :
- Nexant’s Energy and Chemical Advisory (E&CA) Business Unit is an independent global consulting firm that provides advisory services to the energy and chemicals sector. Nexant’s experience covers all market and techno-economic aspects of refinery, petrochemical, polymer, and biorenewable businesses. Nexant's key consulting offices are located in White Plains, San Francisco, London, Bahrain, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Shanghai.
- Nexant offers consulting services in the following areas:
- Strategy Assistance: Entry or exit strategies, growth or diversification strategies and general planning and organizational advisory services
- M&A Assistance: Including due diligence, asset evaluation, and valuation support
- Master Planning and Feasibility Appraisal: Covering independent evaluation of small, medium and large-scale investment projects
- Technical Reviews: As advisors to sponsors for performance improvement, or lenders for Project Finance and M&A
- Project Evaluation & Financing: During the past few years Nexant has provided Independent Consultancy to the sponsors and/or lenders for over $100 billion of investment projects that have been successfully implemented
- Market Assessments: Analysis of supply, demand, and trade for all major products in the sector and many specialties, including market drivers and cost competitiveness.