Senior Marketing Executive/Marketing Manager - Flexible
An exciting job opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Senior Marketing Executive/Marketing Manager to join an ambitious, growing, privately owned company (Environetuk.com) who can offer career development opportunities and the opportunity to be part of their extensive growth plans. The Marketing Manager will be part of a small team, and as such will need to be someone who enjoys a varied role and is happy to react positively when it is occasionally “all hands to the pumps”. The organisation is very focused on developing environmentally sound methods of removing invasive species.
As a key member of the team, working closely with the directors, the Senior Marketing Executive/Marketing Manager will be responsible for the origination and execution of a digitally focused marketing strategy. This will include forecasting and generating web leads, ensuring profitable levels of web visits and good conversion rates. Responsibilities also include social media, PR and management of all external marketing agencies.
- To stay closely in touch with the performance of the marketing campaigns Environet invests in in order to ensure cost effective ROI. Familiarity with using web site analytics is therefore key.
- Co-ordinating all of the marketing resources, including agencies & freelancers, to deliver marketing outcomes required by the Environet annual plan. Targets will be set for lead generation as well as other KPIs
- Leading the development of marketing planning with particular focus on lead forecasting.
- Manage all marketing agencies to ensure they deliver a cost-effective service.
- Enhancing Environet’s overall approach to marketing planning, ensuring all activities and materials are consistent with the agreed brand guidelines.
- Contribute to the successful fulfilment of Environet’s long term plans to ensure the company’s brand stays differentiated in the market.
- Be responsible for the development and presentation of the Environet website, to make sure that content is presented in a manner consistent with UXD best practice and, critically, conversion is maximised.
- Ensure the marketing function maintains a database of photographic and video assets of sufficient quality and scale to make sure marketing and UXD work is not constrained due to a shortage of quality content.
- Provision of timely and accurate reports to the Environet directors.
Key Metrics (financial and/or non-financial):
- Total online lead generation for Environet – defined by numbers of website visitors and enquiries submitted.
- Conversion levels of visitors to enquiries.
- SEO rankings on Google for the critical sector keywords
- “Engagement” and “post reach” on Facebook plus Twitter engagement
- Bounce rates from PPC campaign landing pages
The ideal Senior Marketing Executive/Marketing Manager will be:
- A focused, self-motivated marketer with creative flair who will bring marketing strategies to life
- Enthusiastic and positive personality.
- A marketer passionate about all things digital that thrives on delivering exciting and show stopping campaigns and content
- A highly effective individual who has an eye for detail and is focussed on improving business performance through exceptional campaign execution, reporting and evaluation
- Analytical with good reporting skills
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills
Ideal skills and qualifications:
- Education: CIM qualified, Marketing Degree or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong track record in developing and delivering effective marketing strategies and plans
- A consultative approach to management with the ability to work in partnership with other teams and direct reports, but with the ability to lead change and introduce innovation
We expect that this position will be office based but we are supportive of a family-friendly environment and encourage applications from candidates who require flexible hours.
Apply for Senior Marketing Executive/Marketing Manager - Flexible
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly