Events & Marketing Assistant - Flexible
enei is growing and we are looking for a new colleague to join our marketing & communications team. If you have a hands on attitude, great organisational skills and are looking for an opportunity to grow we would love to hear from you.
The Events & Marketing Assistant will manage enei's internal training events and support other enei marketing activities. You will work across a wide variety of events, including, webinars, workshops, Awards, and Conferences, making sure they are delivered in line with the Marketing and Communications Strategy.
We value diversity in our workplace and welcome applications from everyone. This role can be part time. We support and provide adjustments for people with disabilities - if you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Manage enei’s internal training events and assist with other events
- Ensure the event schedule is up to date.
- Make arrangements with regards to venue booking, timing, catering, room set-up & Clearing, AV.
- Manage and process bookings including joining instructions, request for reasonable adjustments, and respond to queries where necessary.
- Ensuring that registration targets are met.
- Support with speakers’ management and other event logistics such as name badges and delegate packs.
- Follow up with participants after the event and keep all records up to date.
- Ensure events are promoted through appropriate channels (Website, Mailing, Social Media...).
- Support the Head of Communication for the implementation of the Social Media Strategy.
- Support the team with other administrative tasks.
We are a small team so you may be required to carry out other duties within the scope and purpose of the job and the aptitudes of the job holder.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills - verbal, visual and in writing.
- Creative thinking.
- Well organised and methodical.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experienced with social media channels
- Competent CMS user
- Experience with Salesforce