PR Executive - Home-based
EAK Digital is looking to hire a rockstar PR professional who gets a buzz out of seeing their client in the press. The ideal candidate for this role would be a go-getter, hugely ambitious and proactive in their approach. A great peoples person who is able to communicate both internally and externally in order to build relationships that ultimately provide value for our client base.
- Conduct media research using our chose media software, researching journalists and publications that would be interested in featuring our client.
- Attend weekly status calls with the client.
- Able to confidently relay information both verbally and written, explaining why a new opportunity or publication would be a good fit for the client.
- Proactively suggest new angles/hooks for our client based on what is going on in their business.
- Successfully pitch journalists and regularly secure press coverage for our clients and their businesses.
- Occasionally attend and contribute to client workshops in person.
Desired Experience -
- Previous success in gaining international press coverage in particular in the business/finance publications like Forbes, Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Inc Magazine, Financial Times etc.
- Previous experience working within a B2B environment and working closely with Founders, CEO's, CMO's and other members of the C suite. (Preferred but not essential)
- Existing relationships with journalists at major publications and industry-specific publications.
- A degree related to the field of Public Relations (Preferred but not essential)
- A track record of working with clients as individuals and gaining press coverage to boost their personal brand.
- A strong understanding of leading podcasts and industry-specific speaking opportunities.
When applying please include your portfolio/best pieces of press coverage you have gained.
Paid at an hourly rate circa £25,000.00 - £30,000.00 (dependent on experience)
Up to 5 hours per day.
Remote, home-based position.
Job Type: Contract