Employment Law Consultant Solicitor
We are a boutique Employment law firm born through a passion for breaking the mould of solicitors – We do this by providing outstanding, personable service excellence, full transparency at all stages coupled with excellent value for every client. Astute HR is eager to maintain our exceptional track record.
Job Responsibilities – Employment Law Consultant Solicitor
We need you to be level-headed, with an excellent commercial approach and interpersonal manner and understand that your actions and decisions will have an impact on the cases assigned to you. Your approach will also have an impact on how the clients feel, and ensuring that their needs are met.
In addition to the above, to fulfil the required standards you must possess the legal skills listed below:
- Employment tribunal case preparation, representation and advocacy for both claimants and respondent for all types of claims including unfair/constructive/wrongful dismissal, sex/race/disability/sexual orientation/gender reassignment/age discrimination, TUPE, working time regulation claims and other breach of contract claims.
- Negotiations in both contentious and non-contentious matters.
- Innovative strategies to meet claimant and respondent objectives, including cost minimisation for cases.
- Dismissals of senior employees and directors.
- Drafting contacts of employment/employee handbooks, consultancy agreements, employment law policies, settlement agreements and other terms of settlement.
- Restrictive covenants, confidentiality agreements.
- Marketing – networking, seminars and legal articles.
We are looking for people who have the dedication and the passion to grow within the business and support our growth strategies.
Please send a CV and covering letter, enclosing your day rate expectations, in support of your application.