Personal Assistant - Part-time
Who we are
TransferWise was founded in 2011 with a clear mission: Money without borders – so people and businesses can send, spend and get paid in any currency, wherever, whenever.
Sure, the heart of what we do is international money transfer. And we’re committed to making it instant, convenient and fair for millions of people, all over the world. But we’re growing our other products and our teams at an exciting pace. And we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
What it’s really like to work here
At TransferWise, we do things a bit differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in dozens of self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other.
Each team picks the problems they want to solve. So there’s no micro-management. No hiding behind fancy job titles. And no one telling you what to do. You are your own boss. But you’ll get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart colleagues from all over TransferWise.
We’re going to be upfront — the way we work doesn’t suit everyone. But if freedom, autonomy, and life-affirming, head-scratching professional challenges rock your world, we could be a match made in heaven.
A bit about the job
Do you love bringing order to chaos, ticking things off the list and can you make the impossible possible? Are you unflappable in a crisis and willing to get stuck in? Do you have a charming manner and a will of steel?
We’re looking for that perfect person to come and transform the lives of our leadership team. You’ll be at the heart of the business, supporting 4 members of the team and play a huge part in the company’s growth. You’ll be part magician, part juggler, part mindreader and 100% awesome.
- Working for multiple stakeholders juggling hectic diaries
- Extensive diary management over varied time zones
- Arranging international travel itineraries and bookings
- Act as a central point of contact for all external and internal contacts
- Preparing materials and presentations
- Extensive support duties and research projects
- Ad hoc support in other areas as required
A bit about you
- 2+ years experience in a support role in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with multiple senior stakeholders
- Organised multitasker with great attention-to-detail
- Proactive problem solver, capable of thinking outside the box
- Great communication skills & excellent written English
- Complete confidentiality is a must as you will be privy to a wealth of sensitive information
- Flexibility to deal with last-minute surprises