Amazon Web Services
About Amazon Web Services
Return to work and come build the future of cloud computing with Amazon Web Services.
The AWS Returners Program offers individuals who have been on a career break an opportunity to return to full-time employment within a breadth of different roles. The program is designed to support Returners back into a permanent position, setting them up with the skills and knowledge needed for success at AWS!
What are we looking for?
If you have been out of the workforce for longer than two years, and want to restart your career, the AWS Returners Program could be for you.
As a Returner:
- You will bring your voice. At AWS we value individual expression, respect different opinions, and work together to create a culture where each of us is able to contribute fully.
- You will accelerate your growth. The scope and scale of what we do for our customers drive us to experiment with new possibilities, take risks and learn quickly.
- You will chart your own path. The possibilities you explore, the opportunities you take advantage of, and the impact you have is driven by your ideas and initiative.
- You will embrace the challenge. At AWS building the future is inspiring and fun and we embrace the challenge that comes with inventing and delivering things that were never thought possible.
- You will use our Leadership Principles every day. Whether discussing ideas for new projects or deciding on the best approach to solving a problem our Leadership Principles is just one of the things that makes Amazon peculiar.
What does the AWS Returners Program Offer?
In Amazon Web Services, we don't mind being called "peculiar." We have our own way of doing things. We're obsessed with customers, we see beauty in simplifying the complex, and we're comfortable with being misunderstood. That might sound unorthodox, but our unusual approach and our culture - focused on removing obstacles so builders can build - are part of why our employees enjoy working in AWS.
AWS is helping over a million customers in 190 countries leverage the power of cloud computing. Being a global company isn’t just about worldwide availability or working with international customers; we also see the value in building global teams. Here are some of the great benefits that you’ll get from joining us on our program.
- A global environment – an opportunity for you to work with the world’s leading cloud technology with talented people across the world.
- A full-time career – AWS is committed to hiring Returners into long-term full-time roles. This is not a short-term internship but a position that allows you to pick-up your career and build a future with us.
- Flexibility – Flexibility is key in maintaining a work-life harmony. While your role is full-time, your manager will work with you to establish the best and most productive use of your time.
- Returners support framework – We understand that coming back to work after an extended break comes with challenges. The Returners Program will provide you with robust onboarding and coaching sessions in the first 6 months. You will also be partnered with a peer coach who is a subject matter expert and can help ease your transition back in the workforce. Your manager will guide you through your development and provide the necessary functional training to bring your skills up to speed.
- Great benefits – The perks of being an Amazon employee don't stop at collaborating with great people on exciting and innovative projects. Amazon’s benefits support the needs of our diverse workforce and their family members, no matter what stage they’re at in their life or career.
We asked the experts...
This recruiter is not currently advertising. Why not try our job search?