The Lawn Tennis Association (LTA)
About The Lawn Tennis Association (LTA)
The Lawn Tennis Association (LTA) is the National Governing Body for tennis in Great Britain, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. We're responsible for developing and promoting the sport, safeguarding the integrity of tennis, and helping as many people as possible to play and enjoy tennis.
A career at the LTA and Tennis Foundation is full of opportunity. You will join a team that is committed to delivering excellence in every aspect of the work we are involved in. Whether you become actively involved in one of our Tennis Departments or join one of our Business Departments that provide an integral support network around tennis we believe the LTA can offer exciting opportunities for career development.
Our people are key to the success of the LTA and Tennis Foundation's work so in addition to salary we provide a competitive benefits package the key points of which are listed below:
- 25 days Paid Annual Leave
- Life Assurance
- A contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Performance Related Bonus Scheme
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Gym & Tennis Courts at National Tennis Centre, Roehampton
- On-site café at National Tennis Centre, Roehampton
- Cycle to Work Scheme