About Homes England
Who we are
We’re the government’s housing accelerator. We have the appetite, influence, expertise and resources to drive positive market change. By releasing more land to developers who want to make a difference, we’re making possible the new homes England needs, helping to improve neighbourhoods and grow communities. So we welcome partners who share our ambition to challenge traditional norms and build better homes faster. Join us in breaking new ground to make this happen.
What is great about joining our team?
· We are disrupting the status quo – we are making real changes to the housing market now to ensure your children and their children can afford to buy quality homes in the future.
· Through enabling the development of affordable housing we are making sure individuals can choose where they would like to live rather than where they can afford. This helps keeps families and communities closer together. This is something we are really proud of.
As if all of this wasn’t good enough we also offer:
· A competitive salary
· 33 days annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays)
· Flexible working arrangements (Flexi-time, Part time, Compressed Hours, Job Share, Full Time, Term Time Only and if we have missed anything from our list – then just talk to us)
· Pension scheme
· Nuffield 365 Health Screening Check
· Season Ticket Loan
· Cycle Scheme
· Professional Membership - we pay our teams membership fees for one professional body per year.
· 24 hour Employee Assistance Program
· Free eye tests
· Access to exclusive discounts and offers, regular competitions and the ability to purchase vouchers at discounted prices from leading retailers.
· We are a learning organization join our team and you will have the opportunity to undertake professional qualifications, job shadowing, mentoring and coaching.
· We are a Disability Confident employer
To view and apply for our roles please visit Civil Service Jobs.
If you are successful in your application, we will ask you to provide certain information, such as proof of your eligibility to work in the UK and details of any unspent convictions, in order to meet the HMG baseline personnel security standard.
Homes England is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data. For further information please refer to our Privacy Notice.
What's it like to work here?
9 jobs with Homes England
The Data & Reporting Analyst is responsible for timely and accurate production of regular Help to Buy information and reports.
Are you looking to expand your GIS skills and knowledge whilst helping Homes England deliver the homes the country needs?
You will play a significant role in identifying and bringing forward sites for housing where the private sector cannot or is unable to deliver.
As a Senior Acquisitions Manager you will play a key delivery role in identifying and bringing forward sites for housing.
As an Acquisitions Manager you will have a hands on and critical delivery role to identify and bring forward sites.
The Director of Acquisitions and Partnering is accountable for increasing land supply for housing.
As a Development Director, you will be accountable for increasing land supply for housing.
This is an opportunity to join The Residential Financier of the Year - Homes England’s investment division is an increasingly important player.
Support the SHE Manager in the design, development, implementation & monitoring of Home England’s safety, health & environmental management system.